What is new in Microsoft Intune Endpoint Manager Endpoint Analytics Preview
Endpoint Analytics gives more insights into rebooting and sign-in times of your apps, enabling you to automate the path from power to output. This also allows you to fix rising service issues proactively until the customers/user know them and will help raising the amount of calls the support desk gets.
Endpoint Analytics will also help you monitor the success that your app and make, and it is really easy to interpret the results using the dashboard.
Endpoint Analytics (Preview) can be accessible via Microsoft Endpoint Manager to provide you with the information, feedback and behaviour you need to tackle common productivity killers!
Presently, Endpoint Analytics is previewing on three ways in which you can solve user-related problems and those are:
Start-up Performance – Creating stats for end-user systems and their start-up performance and greatly helping IT to optimize the boot with following the guidance provided. In a nutshell, this is helping to gain maximum performance with advance analytics engine reporting and remediation.
Recommended Software – Any tech, irrespective of lower safety requirements, is considered to boost end-user experience. Windows 10, for example, is even better than Windows 7 with Net Promoter. The acceptance value for apps ranges from 0 to 100. The effect is a weighted average of the percentage of systems deployed with different applications suggested. Windows weighing is stronger than other scales, since consumers communicate more frequently with them and here Endpoint Analytics helps to tune the performance with recommending the right software.
Proactive Remediation – Address that endpoint support problems until end users know that there is an issue. Using customised templates for specific problems or your own author focused on the environment’s top-reported issues.
What are the prerequisites for Endpoint Analytics?
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Enterprise enrolled or co-managed apps with Intune. It doesn’t support Windows 10 Home.
- Only devices running Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 10 Education version 1903 or later can provide a start-up performance insight. No (LTSC) supported.
- Azure AD or hybrid Azure AD will be connected to Windows 10. Azure AD registered devices or workplace joined are not supported.
- Microsoft Public Cloud network access from computers required.
- To start data collection the function of the Intune Service Administrator is required.
Endpoint Analytics Enrollment via Configuration Manager Supported?
- Required Configuration Manager v2002 or latest.
- Clients upgraded to v2002 or latest.
- Configuration Manager configured with Endpoint Manager in your tenant.
- Enable Endpoint Analytics.
What is the licensing requirement for Endpoint Analytics?
Microsoft has included the Endpoint Analytics into EMS E3 or higher and 365 Enterprise E3 or higher.
So, if you already have Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 > or Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3 or higher> you will by default previewing the Endpoint Analytics and just need to configure into your tenant.
Moreover, one of the following licences for controlled devices are needed for proactive remediation:
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 or E5 (included in Microsoft 365 F3, E3, or E5)
- Windows 10 Education A3 or A5 (included in Microsoft 365 A3 or A5)
- Windows Virtual Desktop Access E3 or E5